Leighwood Paperie aims to bring the intimacy back to paper goods. Focused on creating thoughtfully inspired custom wedding stationery and small business brand identity, I aim to tell your story through beautiful visuals that can be cherished forever. Designs are inspired by the exciting journey through life and elements found in nature. Drawing inspiration from rich color palettes, organic shapes, watercolor elements, and hand lettering.
Leighwood Paperie is for you if:
- You love the spontaneity of life and finding new adventures
- You have a feminine side, but aren’t afraid to get outside, explore something new, and maybe get a little dirty
- You enjoy the finer things in life, like a carefully crafted piece of artwork, a beautiful floral arrangement, or a good cup of coffee
- You’re a wanderlust and bohemian at heart
- You enjoy disconnecting from the modern world and love to connect over conversation
- You love love and want your story told in a beautifully visual way
If you find yourself checking off these boxes, then let’s talk about how we can bring your story to life through thoughtful and modern design that will be cherished forever.
Each piece is created with the idea that life’s moments are meant to be celebrated.
So why not celebrate with beautiful, thoughtfully crafted paper goods?
Preserving our planet is important to me as both an individual and as a business owner. As a paper goods designer, it is inevitable that I'll use paper for my products. However, I've made a pledge to make this business as eco-friendly and sustainable as possible. That's why all products from Leighwood Paperie are printed on recycled or FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) Certified paper, primarily produced using renewable energy sources. During my design process, I aim to create as minimal waste as possible and reducing my carbon footprint on our delicate planet.